Monday, February 14, 2011

I am ...

Megan from the Brassy Apple (a GREAT crafting blog I follow) recently started a new blog called "I AM".

Here is a snippet from her blog where she shares what I AM is all about ...

"We are more than just............women, mothers, teachers, stay at home moms, working moms, single, divorced, married, tall, short, blonde, brunette.........."I AM" will let you declare through a photo bits of yourself and your daily life to share with other women."

I encourage you to take a moment and check it out and participate! She accepts photo submissions! Today she has shared a photo I sent of Al and Kelty during one of our Sunday afternoon walks ... I'm so touched that she posted it on Valentine's Day since her theme this month was "love". Now go take a peek at her blog ...




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaime! I'm going to go check it out! I can always follow another blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on Blue Cricket Design and thought you might be interested in our Real Moms Real Laughs blog party.
    http://flexibledreams.blogspot.com/2011/02/real-moms-real-laughs-2.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails