Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Little Something ....

We are here ... we are alive, we are well! The Cruise blog is almost complete ... I knew this would happen if I wasn't able to post along the way! I have so many new things to share with you! The Reichlin European Reunion begins in less than 24 hours ... I will have my mom and sibling, nieces, nephews, and brother/sister in-laws all under our roof! You can imagine the prep work to fit 9 more people in the house! We've been buying beds, converting rooms and making sure we're well stocked with enough towels and TP! Can't forget about the TP! ;o)

So ... just a little something to hold you over.

I will soon be a Major! That's right folks ... the results of our Major's board were finally posted after 3 long and painful months. The selection rate for my career field and my Reserve category was a mere 33%. That means 67% of the captains competing for promotion were passed-over. I am relieved, I am thankful and I feel very privileged to be given the opportunity to continue to serve our country.

Now ... keep your eyes out for the super long Cruise post!

2 comments:

  1. Once again, I am soooooo happy for you Major! ;) Now have a wonderful time with your family and we'll plan a dinner/movie night when things calm down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails