Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Surgery Day

Al is currently in surgery ... I am in the waiting area now. Luckily they have wireless so I am able to catch up on emails and some final on-line Christmas shopping.

We had a 6am showtime at St. Joseph's Hospital for Al's hernia operation. It's a simple procedure and shouldn't take more than a 1/2 hour ... it's more the recovery that we are anxious about. This is Al's first surgery and first time under anesthesia. He'll be out of work for the rest of week for recovery and then he'll be back to work for a few days before we start our holiday vacation.

No pictures yet today ... I'll get those loaded as the day progresses. I thought I brought my memory card from the camera so I could load some photos and videos from the last few days but of course I left that at home. I'll try to get a good photo of Al resting at home ... I'm sure he'll appreciate it! :o)

Wish us well during his recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails