Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post Op

Al is recovering well; we got home around 12:30 this afternoon and he was able to rest in bed today ... with the exception of getting up for dinner. I can't believe he's actually walking around the house right now! Here are a few pics and a video of Al following the surgery ... I took them with my laptop!


Resting ... he actually has a lot of color here compared to when I first some him when he was the whitest shade of pale I'd ever seen ... and a little green around the gills!



Getting anxious to leave.



Just trying to make time pass.

Al didn't know I was taking this video initially. He was munching on some ice chips.

3 comments:

  1. Awww....poor Al.
    I wish him a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Al know you posted this? He may ban you from the blog! Hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He actually let you take pictures of him post surgery!? Shawn would never let that happen...

    Give him a squeeze from me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails