Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brrrrr from Maine and Oooopsie on the Birthday Thank-you PHOTO Cards!

So ... before we get into the meat of the post I was quite embarrassed to find out that the handmade photo birthday thank-you postcards didn't exactly make their destinations fully intact! It sounds like every thank-you note we sent arrived as just a blue or white piece of paper! So sorry everyone! There was a photo collage on the other side that apparently came unglued somewhere along the postal journey! I'll post the photo collage when I get chance.

So this is just a quick and photo-less post to let you know we made it to Maine after 3, looooong days of driving! It took 30 hours! I think I rather would have sucked up traveling with 2 dogs and a baby on a plane than make the 30 hour drive again. On the plus side ... we did get to spend an evening at my sister and bro-in-law's house in SC!

I'll post again this evening with photos!

2 comments:

  1. THREE days??? I won't utter one word of complaint as we drive our 10 hours home! Have a great vacation and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you made it safely! I shuttered when you said 30 hours....3- 10 hour days is too much in my book ;)
    I look forward to seeing the pictures and I'm sure there are plenty of good stories to go along with!
    Merry Christmas Clay Family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails