Friday, October 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Michelle ... here we go!

10 Years Ago (1998):

1. Married Al (Aug 98)
2. Graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
3. Was commissioned as a 2d Lt in the AF
4. Was 22 year young!
5. Living in Daytona Beach

5 Things on Tomorrow's "To Do" List:

1. Get my eyebrows waxed
2. Drop off my medical records at MacDill
3. Do some grocery shopping at the commissary while at MacDill
4. Take Kelty to Gymboree
5. Go to the gym

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off our mortgage
2. Pay off our last student loan
3. TRAVEL!
4. Take care of family
5. Save, Save, Save

5 Places I have lived:

1. Indian River, Mi (born and raised)
2. Daytona Beach, FL
3. Panama City, FL
4. Rapid City, SD
5. Columbus, MS

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Clerk at Ben Frankins Store (Indian River, MI)
2. Office Assistant for Intramural and Recreations Sports at Embry-Riddle
3. Character Entertainer and Parade/Show Perfomer at Walt Disney World (96-99 and 05-now)
4. Air Traffic Controller
5. Dance Instructor & Yoga Instructor

5 people I'm tagging are:

1. Rachel
2. Karla
3. Heather
4. Kristie
5. Sherry

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails